AI – powered by decades of research from Microsoft– is already infused throughout Dynamics 365. These new solutions are designed to tackle high value, complex scenarios – end to end. Cutting edge AI technologies are implemented on to existing Enterprise scenarios and tailored to your existing processes, systems and data. The first solution is focused on customer service. It includes an intelligent virtual agent for customer care, an intelligent assistant for customer service staff and conversation management tools, all powered by Microsoft AI.
The world’s largest professional network is also available at the fingertips of your sales organization, with the Microsoft Relationship Sales solution. Customers like Visa, Dolce & Gabbana and Chemonics are putting Dynamics 365 to work for their business.
Spring ‘18 Updates
Customers familiar with LinkedIn and Dynamics 365 understands how Microsoft Relationship Sales is changing the way we connect with their customers, and Microsoft is going to make it even better. Below are a few of the improvements Microsoft are making to harness insights from LinkedIn Sales Navigator surfaced within Dynamics 365 for Sales. For a comprehensive list and additional details, please visit the blog from LinkedIn’s Steven Kaplan here.
- To better elevate relationship insights, the user experience will be updated to move beyond a standard widget, and instead, offer fully configurable insights that take advantage of immersive experiences and intelligent business processes to allow for increased flexibility and adaptability to a seller’s unique sales process.
- Soon LinkedIn InMails and messages can be sent directly from Dynamics 365 for Sales and these activities will be added to the Relationship Insights capabilities of Dynamics 365 for Sales. This will allow Relationship analytics to expand to include activities such as InMail and PointDrive interactions as well as all Relationship Assistant cards to be triggered with LinkedIn data.
- Customers will be able to natively render profile photos from contact records in LinkedIn, enriching lead and contact data directly within Dynamics 365.
Making it easier for every business user to create, augment and extend business applications
From new AI solutions designed for the most complex enterprise scenarios to modular apps that let you tackle transformation one discrete business process at a time. We, Sysfore Technologies are building Dynamics 365 to meet you where you are, at every step of your journey. Contact one of our experts today and to learn how you can implement Dynamics 365 in your organization and find the perfect solution for your business. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 (80) 4110 5555
Digital Transformation has been the buzz word for quite a period of time now. It involves not just the introduction of new technologies, but modification of existing business processes and models to fully leverage those technologies. This empowers the company to gain unparalleled levels of productivity, improves the customer experience, drive innovation and competitive upper hand.
On a theoretical level, it sounds great but when put into practice it’s extremely challenging. It is difficult to transform your organization when you are struggling to maintain and manage legacy IT architecture
Most organizations still allocate upwards of 80% of the IT budget towards “Keeping the lights ON”
For many organizations, the challenges begin with the data center infrastructure. High latency network lacks the capacity and scalability to support rapidly changing technology demands. Power and cooling costs continue to increase, further straining IT budgets. Digital transformation must start with data center transformation to ensure the right foundation is in place.
Sysfore, a Microsoft Gold partner, uses leading network, technology, and service expertise to deliver our service anytime, virtually anywhere, quickly and efficiently. Contact one of our experts today and we will help you find the perfect solution for your business. Write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 (80) 4110 5555.
Customer engagement for a sales organization is more than an influential action initiated by communication – it’s the cycle of everything that happens between personal and digital encounters. Customer engagement demands an organization-wide allegiance to building meaningful connections, establishing relationships, and nurturing those relationships to institute trust. Customer engagement drives every interaction, every process, and every decision—and it’s the key to driving sales.
Leaders across multiple industries ranked customer engagement the #1 driving force behind sales versus tactical drivers like automation and productivity
The top-performing sales organizations are leveraging digital transformation to unlatch greater revenue growth. They understand the need for technology to fully apprehend customer engagement, and they seek technologies that continually help them evolve their customer engagement capabilities.
Digital Transformation and Revenue Growth
To drive customer engagement, many sales organizations are embracing technology to some extent. Where they are in their digital transformation journey varies, depending on their views and behaviors regarding technology adoption.
- Skeptics: Organizations that have yet to begin a digital transformation journey are embracing technological tools that — while may seem rudimentary — are invaluable to their sales teams.
- Followers: As organizations begin to evolve on their digital transformation journey, they look for technologies that will allow for deeper engagements. They start to see the benefits of moving beyond introductory tools and adopting technologies like customer relationship management (CRM) tools to increase productivity, reimagining the capabilities of their sales teams
- Strivers: Organizations who reach this point in their digital transformation journey are committed to evolving their customer engagement capabilities. This is where organizations start to see a cultural shift in the way they view and approach technology, with sales leaders prioritizing digital transformation as an organization-wide initiative—garnering support from the top-down.
- Drivers: Sales organizations in this stage know there is no definitive end to the digital transformation journey. Drivers constantly experiment with advanced technologies and seek every opportunity to engage customers and gain a competitive advantage. Even when technology fails them, they continue to invest and experiment.
Turns out that there may be a direct correlation between digital transformation and revenue growth. You’ll see in the following graph that organizations from the May 2016 Microsoft survey identifying as technology Drivers enjoyed a 50% increase in revenue growth:
Digitally transforming your sales organization is an evergreen journey. It’s an ongoing process that needs to become part of your organization’s culture, and it requires commitment and initiation from sales leaders.
To see how Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales, part of the next generation of business applications from Microsoft, can help your organization successfully navigate transformation, take this free readiness assessment: http://www.sysfore.com/sysfore-D365-offerings.aspx
Learn more about how your organization can pursue service innovation with Dynamics 365. Contact one of our experts today and to learn how you can implement Dynamics 365 in your organization and find the perfect solution for your business. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 (80) 4110 5555