Disaster Recovery is Broken… Don’t blame Your IT! Switch to Zerto DR
We hear a lot about the ease of cloud, the flexibility of cloud – the ability to cut down on your costs and consume only what is required. The correct term would be “cloud bursting”. If this were that simple, then every business would be queuing up for this opportunity. They would not have to spend time, resource and money on significant and complex cloud migration projects.
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity for a New World
Disaster recovery is more than just a strategy in your business continuity plans. It is a crucial part that will get your business back online in the event of any natural or manmade disaster. What most organizations don’t realize though is that the right disaster recovery solution will also deliver IT resiliency.
Zerto is more than just replication and DR. Zerto provides enterprise-class disaster recovery and business continuity software specifically for virtualized data centers and cloud environments. It is offers enterprise workload mobility, from a product that works exclusively in the virtual layer. That means they can move applications and data, in a consistent state, in a few clicks, with just a minute or so of disruption and also between different hypervisors and clouds.
Cloud DR is the basis for deciding when, where and how to move your business to cloud. With Zerto, effective DR is possible within the private cloud, to the public cloud and in the public cloud.
Zerto partners with Sysfore, the leading Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) to offer a cloud based business continuity and disaster recovery (DR) service, enabling businesses of all sizes to protect production applications both to the cloud and in the cloud. Having extensive Cloud DR expertise, Sysfore offers Zerto Cloud DR Ecosystem and services powered by Zerto Virtual Replication (ZVR) 4.0 — a platform for secure, non-intrusive, cloud-based BC DR for private, hybrid and public clouds.
Get in touch with our DR experts and we’ll give a free assessment on implementing Zerto’s DR solution for your business.
Disaster Recovery Solution from Zerto
Zerto’s hypervisor-based replication technology is the first disaster recovery system that lets Cloud Service Providers offer cost-effective, automated, enterprise-class DR as a Service. With Zerto, cloud providers can deliver a solution that is:
- Multi-site — the ability to replicate between more than one site, enabling you to support many customers.
- Multi-tenant — full integration with multiple platforms like VMware, Hyper-V, AWS and Cloud, which enables centralized and simplified management of all virtual data centers as well as effectively leverage resources within the cloud to realize economies of scale.
- Array agnostic — replicates any customer environment to your cloud regardless of their storage vendor or architecture
- Deployed quickly and remotely — installs remotely in hours without requiring any changes to the customer environment
- Tested and validated anytime — recovers customer applications in your cloud with one click of a button
- Granular — allows customers to pick specific applications to protect, regardless of their physical server or storage location
- Comprehensive — provides robust replication and offsite backup in one simple product
- Consistent and reliable — provides scalable, block-level replication with RPO of seconds and RTO of mere minutes
Implement Zerto’s Disaster Recovery solutions in your business, to avoid costly outages. Installation of the Zerto Virtual Replication software can be completed in under an hour, even for complex applications. By replicating at the hypervisor level, Zerto simplifies replication and recovery into a three-click process.
Contact Sysfore’s Cloud Disaster Recovery experts thorough firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-80-4110-5555 to know more.