Sysfore Technologies has successfully deployed Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 on Microsoft Azure for an agriculture operation giant – Harrisons Malayalam Limited(HML). This deployment resulted in an extremely scalable, accessible and cost-effective solution.
HML runs its Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP in-house, in a traditional datacenter setup. Due to challenges in managing technology infrastructure, HML wished to evaluate deployment of its Microsoft Dynamics AX application workload to the cloud. They approached Sysfore Technologies, an Azure Circle Partner, and indicated the following set of requirements:
- Reduce the Huge CAPEX for Infrastructure
- Reduce investment in resources to manage technology infrastructure
- Overcome typical Connectivity issues in Operations
- Need for High Availability and Guaranteed uptime
- Reliable solution for Backup and Disaster Recovery
Sysfore spearheaded the deployment of Microsoft Dynamics AX on Microsoft Azure as Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS).
The benefits realized by the customer include:
- Instant Scalability
- Upfront Capital Investments Avoided
- Reduced Operating Costs
- Reduced time for Deployment
- High Availability and Reliability
For a detailed understanding of the deployment scenario, download the case study.