Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) on Azure
Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) is the buzzword right now in the business corridors. The increased number of mobile devices with numerous apps for making your work easy, and the ability to work from anywhere, has made it a challenging task for businesses. Add to this, the important need to provide security and authorized access to your sensitive data.
Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) is a comprehensive cloud solution to address your consumerization of IT, Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD), and cloud SaaS challenges.
Elements of the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite is built on the following Microsoft cloud platforms:
- Azure Active Directory Premium for Identity and Access Management
- Microsoft Intune for Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM)
- Azure Rights Management for document and data security
The key benefits of using the Azure AD for Identity and Access Management are:
- Hybrid Cloud identity which sync your on-premises AD environment to Azure AD
- Provisioning and access management of thousands of SaaS applications
- Cloud-based self-service password reset for your employees
- Protect and monitor the SaaS applications from multiple sign-in anomalies such as Sign in from unknown sources, multiple failures, multiple locations etc.
- Reporting on any irregularities such as unknown IP addresses, suspicious activity, irregular sign ins etc.
- Multi-factor authentication to protect your apps, reduce risks and ensure compliance requirements are met.
The key benefits of using the Microsoft Intune for MDM and MAM are:
- Available across multiple platforms to provide a single console for deployment and managing of the apps across devices.
- Provide a company portal for enrollment of devices and installing corporate apps on devices.
- Provide a comprehensive settings management for mobile devices to prevent unauthorized leakage of information.
- Ensure valid certificates, VPN/WiFi profiles are provided on successful enrollment of the mobile devices.
- Restrict access to the corporate data, when the device is unenrolled, lost, stolen or user has left the organization.
- Control the editing permissions within the approved applications.
- Integrate with the on-premises or cloud configuration manager.
The key benefits of using the Azure Rights Management for document and data security are:
- Integrate with your existing file sharing infrastructure such as Outlook, SharePoint, Exchange Online etc.
- Encryption policy for the files, both inside and outside the cloud environment.
- Share files safely across the cloud or within your organization.
- Integrate information protection into your native applications with an easy-to-use software development kit (SDK).
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite is available through the Microsoft Enterprise Volume Purchasing plan. Alternatively, you can contact Sysfore at email@example.com or call us at +91-80-4110-5555.