Microsoft Dynamics 365 brings a tight integration of enterprise CRM and full-fledged ERP for maximum flexibility and extensibility. With a little programming and Dynamics 365 data, you can create Power BI and SSR reports. You can also integrate the data collected by Dynamics 365 with any other online project management tool to increase productivity.
With increasing number of organizations transitioning to become project-based-organizations (PBOs) to enhance productivity and control costs, Project Service Automation with Dynamics 365 is the game changer that they have been looking for.
Here are Top 5 Reasons to use Dynamics 365 for Project service:
- Team Collaboration: Get a unified sales experience for your entire team. Make customer interaction more productive and relevant with a customer-centric approach.
- Project planning made easy: Improve your project planning from estimation to completion with Dynamics 365’s strong scheduling and management capabilities.
- Increased mobile productivity- With easy-to-use mobile apps for iOS, Android and windows your team can now update, manage and collaborate from anywhere, anytime.
- Simplified Time & Expense management: Customer attribution, information submission, approval, and updating project status are now simpler with desktop, web and mobile apps.
- Identify actionable trends: By using customisable dashboards, scoreboards and real-time analytics you can be proactive and improve your service levels.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a compelling choice for project-based organizations that desire greater sales, field services, and service delivery alignment. When integrated with the other Microsoft products, including Microsoft Office 365, it enhances a PBOs ability to plan, sell, and execute project-based services.
Contact one of our experts today and to learn how you can implement Dynamics 365 in your organization and find the perfect solution for your business. Write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 (80) 4110 5555.