Opensource on Azure offers a fast , flexible and open hybrid cloud solution for all your Open Source Projects. From hundreds of Linux images on VM Depot to Node.js websites on Platform –as-a-service environments, Azure can help you test and implement faster.
This Case Study focuses on one of our clients who are into Enterprise Solutions and Business Consulting Services.
Key Business Challenge:
- They wanted to migrate their WordPress website which was hosted with a third party vendor.
- Their present platform for hosting their website was not reliable as the website would go down unexpectedly.
- Their existing hosting platform was not built to manage the sudden traffic surges during peak hours, choking performance and hampering critical business operations.
“Our client wanted a platform which supported WordPress and gave high performance at all times”-
Says – Ajith Mathew George – CTO , Sysfore Technologies
- Their word press portal was migrated to Azure PaaS, with an auto-scaling feature which helped them manage their website performance especially during peak hours.
- With the Scale as you need, pay as you go feature on Azure, they only paid for the infrastructure that they needed, while the other minimal costs were based on usage or consumption.
- The infrastructure had a 99% up-time and high availability, which completely resolved their issues of downtime.
- The migration was achieved with minimal code re-engineering and was completed in a week’s time. Ensuring the client had the system up and running without hindering their critical business operations.
- Auto-scaling horizontally ensured high cost savings, better fault tolerance and high availability for enhanced performance any time.
- With consistent scalability, they could easily upscale or downscale their requirements as and when needed. This ensured their website was up and running at all times, which drastically helped them restore their brand image.
- With high performance and the system being tailored to their requirements they have diversified their digital marketing initiatives.
For more details or information on Open Source and Cloud Solutions and Services on Azure for your business, write to our Cloud experts today, on firstname.lastname@example.org