SAP B1 On Demand is the cloud version of the SAP Business One solution. It is built with flexibility in mind. As your business needs change, you can adapt and extend the software with add-on solutions that fulfill industry-specific and other needs.
SAP Business One Cloud runs on both the SAP HANA® and Microsoft SQL Server platforms, so you can choose the one that’s best for your business. SAP B1 9.1 is the latest stable release.
Due to its worldwide presence in over 40 countries, there is support as you expand your operations. It is:
- A fully integrated business management solution on demand – allowing you to meet your essential requirements first and then introduce others accordingly
- A simple cost structure which allows a flexible payment system based on your utilization. It is subscription based (bundling software, service and support)
- No need to worry about keeping the software up-to-date as the solution is automatically updated and maintained
- Data is protected in secure data centres with a number of safeguards in place
Since the SAP B1 on cloud is offered as a service, you don’t have to worry about the managing the IT infrastructure. All of this is handled by the service provider, freeing the IT staff to concentrate on other tasks. You can quickly deploy your module and extend their functionality. Agility and quicker time to market is achieved through the quick deployment model of SAP B1.
The solution’s software-as-a-service model allows you to deploy and extend functionality quickly. This accelerates time to value and enables you to act in an agile manner in response to changing market conditions, providing significant competitive advantage.
Key characteristics of SAP Business One
One of the key characteristics of SAP Business One is that its highly customizable. Since the key functions can be implemented according to your business needs, you can add additional functions as your business grows.
SAP Business One usually offers 14 functional modules, covering the typical functions in a business organization. Key functional areas of SAP B1 are listed below
- Accounting and finance – Streamline your financial operation, from daily accounting tasks to banking and financial reporting and analysis.
- Sales and customer management – Manage the entire sales process and customer lifecycle, from initial contact to final sale and after-sales service and support.
- Purchasing and operations – Manage the complete order-to-pay cycle, including receipts, invoices, and returns.
- Inventory and distribution – Manage your inventory using various costing methods, and gain real-time insight into inbound and outbound shipments.
- Reporting and administration – Generate timely and accurate reports based on company-wide data.
Benefits of moving your on-premise SAP Business One application to the cloud:
- Streamline operations and increase business insight
- A single management portal for all your business operations
- Reduce capital investment with a cloud-based solution and realize a low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Minimize IT overhead by eliminating the need to hire experienced IT staff
- Increase business agility by enabling a rapid response to new opportunities
- Accelerate your time to value and market
You can contact Sysfore for implementing SAP Business One Cloud hosting for your organization by mailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-80-4110-5555 and our experts will contact you.