A Dynamic Website is the most widely used type of website used by businesses and organizations to interact with the customers. A dynamic website uses server-side processing and technologies such as PHP, Java, or .NET to build web pages that are customized as per the visitor requests. You can use any of the CMS (Content Management System ) such as WordPress, Joomla or Drupal to create a dynamic website. Read more
One way for businesses to grab the attention of the customers, is to host their websites and their applications on the Internet. Amazon Web Services provides low cost, effective and time saving solutions for businesses, government and non-profit organizations to host their websites on the Cloud.
AWS offers the low-cost, pay only for what you use pricing model and the elastic scalability that helps you match your resources to the demands of your users. It also allows flexibility to run on any software and platform that you want, to make your website get to the market faster.
Amazon Web Service offers two different ways on how you want to host your website. Your website could be “Static” or “Dynamic”.
You can host a static website which has no database and the content doesn’t change frequently. AWS offers Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) for storing your content and CloudFront for delivering your content over the Internet.
A dynamic website uses server-side processing to build pages that are customized to visitor requests. Dynamic websites require server-side technologies such as PHP, Java, or .NET.
The following Amazon Web Services are useful for building a dynamic website:
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2): Launches a virtual server that runs your web server and performs server-side processing. You can run your database on this server or on Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS).
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS): Provides block level storage volumes for use with EC2 instances. It provides a persistent file system for your virtual server, so that you can store data even if your virtual server is terminated.
- Amazon CloudWatch: Monitoring, Collection and Reporting metrics on all your Amazon AWS resources.
- Auto Scaling:Adds or removes virtual servers to handle peaks and lulls in traffic. It takes input from the CloudWatch service and provides an elastic cloud computing infrastructure that can grow and shrink to meet your needs.
- Amazon Elastic Load Balancing (ELB): Distributes traffic among multiple virtual servers.
Benefits for building and hosting your websites on the AWS Cloud:
- Pick your platform: There are multitudes of platform available for building your website, each having their own advantages. AWS is a flexible cloud computing solution for website hosting. AWS provides SDKs for many popular platforms like Java, Ruby, PHP, Node.js, .Net, and more.
- Delivery Content: AWS works with any of the content management systems that your business runs on, like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Typo3 and more. It delivers your web content using the Content Delivery Services (CDN).
- High Availability& Scalability : AWS allows you to have datacenters hosting your websites across the world. This also includes automatic scaling depending on the web traffic to your website.
- Pay for what you use : Amazon Web Services only charges you for the resources that you use, with no up-front costs or long-term contracts. You can spend your money on the things that distinguishes your business.
For more information on how Sysfore can help you build websites on AWS, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-80-4110-5555.