Run your business with fully managed Azure Kubernetes Service
Achieve higher availability and protect applications from datacenter failures using redundancies across availability zones. We offer serverless Kubernetes, an integrated continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) experience and enterprise-grade security and governance. Unite your development and operations teams on a single platform to rapidly build, deliver and scale applications with confidence.
Run any workload in the cloud, at the edge or as a hybrid
Orchestrate any type of workload running in the environment of your choice. Whether you want to move .NET applications to Windows Server containers, modernise Java applications in Linux containers or run microservices applications in the public cloud, at the edge or in hybrid environments.
of additional capacity without the need to manage the infrastructure. Add event-driven autoscaling and triggers
Faster end-to-end development
experience with Azure Dev Spaces including integration with Visual Studio Code Kubernetes tools, Azure DevOps and Azure Monitor
Advanced identity and access management
using Azure Active Directory and dynamic rules enforcement across multiple clusters with Azure Policy
across 35 regions and more in the public cloud, in Azure Stack or on IoT edge devices
application development, easily define, deploy, debug and upgrade even the most complex Kubernetes applications and automatically containerise your applications. Develop and test microservices-based applications without mocking up dependencies using Dev Spaces.
Add a full CI/CD pipeline to your AKS clusters
with automated routine tasks and set up a Canary deployment strategy in just a few clicks. Detect failures early and optimise your pipelines with deep traceability into your deployments.
Gain visibility into your environment
with control-plane telemetry, log aggregation and container health, accessible in the Azure portal and automatically configured for AKS clusters.
Build on an enterprise-grade, more secure foundation
- Deploy only validated images to your private container registry, which comes with built-in Helm chart support and automatically geo-replicate to data centers close to your users.
- Use virtual network and policy-driven communication paths between resources to help secure your Kubernetes workloads.
- Get fine-grained identity and access control to Kubernetes resources from cluster to containers using Azure Active Directory.
- Enforce rules defined in Azure Policy across multiple clusters. Track, validate and reconfigure nodes, pods and container images for compliance with agility.
- Gain unmatched security management, intelligent threat detection and actionable recommendations for compliance, with Azure Security Center integration.