Common Power Platform use cases using Power Apps & Power Automate are as follows:
Power Platform use cases are listed below:
– Organizational asset issue and return management, with approval request and tracking, integrated with office 365 providing single sign-on. Separate employee app and asset team app.
Vendor Invoice Automation
– Powerful application for efficiently managing your entire vendor invoice management process on-the-go with enterprise-grade security.
Employee Productivity management system
– (Attendance, Timesheet, Leave, Reimbursements) – Intended to effectively track your workforce, by monitoring employee leaves, time and attendance, as well as work shifts.
Inspection & Audit Management
– Integrated app used by the sourcing and quality teams to manage the quality and timely delivery of products by vendors, with clear roles defined for managing the various tasks.
Expense approval system
– Streamlines and automates the workflows associated with creating, approving and controlling expense claims.
360 appraisal system
– Sets out automatic reminders of upcoming schedule such as employee appraisals, training course, follow-ups and other important dates and meetings.
Visitor Management System
– Monitoring and tracking the visitors effectively as well as reduce the risk of unwanted intruders and trespassers inside the facility
Client or Sales Registration forms
– Lets clients sign up for an account or service with a specific company
Know your Customer system
– Enables frontline staff to conduct KYC with ease and perfection with defined process and checklists moreover allow users to take customer photos, upload their documents, provide status updates and submit KYC while with customer.
Capital expenditure Management
– You can automate your Expense approvals, involving your stakeholders, subject matter experts, and managers. It’s a Budgeting solution for any organization that requires multiple approvals.
Requisition Management System
– Web application to manage the various purchase requisitions of the organisations from initiation, capturing the various product inputs, technical evaluation, vendor management, etc..
Extending your SharePoint Portal using Power App mobile apps – This tool provides a report for each analyzed page showing how the page performs against a defined set of performance criteria.
Also Read More about – Microsoft Power Platform in detail
Sysfore is a Microsoft Gold Partner with unique customer stories using the Microsoft Power Platform. Being a low code/no code platform, partner could help customer in quickly building apps for their key business challenges leveraging the various solution components. As requested sharing with you the solutions which Sysfore has already built on Power Apps platform for customers.
Sysfore, A Microsoft Cloud solution provider and a Gold Partner, uses leading network, technology, and service expertise to deliver our service anytime, virtually anywhere, quickly and efficiently. We have helped over 80 small enterprises and 30 mid-sized enterprises across the globe for a successful cloud migration in the past 8 years.
Contact one of our experts today and we will help you find the perfect solution for your business. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 (80) 4110 5555.