What is Azure Stack?
Azure stack is an integrated platform of software and hardware that lets you use Azure public cloud services in a local data center allowing the organization to construct hybrid cloud. Both Infrastructure as a service and Platform as a service is available on Azure stack for companies that develop web apps.
Benefits of Azure Stack
- Increased productivity by enabling developers to develop and run applications in the same way, irrespective of whether apps are run in Azure or Azure stack
- Azure Stack uses the same application model, self-service portal, and APIs that were activated via Azure Resource Manager.
- Shared DevOps tools mean that you benefit from continuous deployment and continuous integration using Jenkins and Visual Studio Team Services, as well as automation features offered with the Chef and Azure PowerShell DSC add-ons.
- Open source: A wide range of open source technologies such as Java, Python, Node.js, PHP, Docker-integrated containers, Mesosphere DC/OS, and Cloud Foundry can all be used.
For companies that develop web-apps, Azure stack offers both Infrastructure-as-a-service and platform-as-a-service. The code, APIs and management portals are shared with Azure for a collective platform to address hybrid cloud issues, such as inconsistency between cloud and on-premise environments.
The infographic below illustrates some of the prevalent challenges and the solutions to overcome these hurdles.
Microsoft has decided to make Azure stack available through approved vendors and implementation partners because of the following reasons:
- Azure Innovation
Customers are ready to compromise at the infra layer to gain faster time to value and need to stay updated with the latest innovations in Azure
- Quality and system reliability
A recent customer survey clearly changed Microsoft’s belief in quality and reliability. Customers are looking for an end-to-end solution that works just fine, not only in terms of deployment time but also for adaptability when new updates are introduced.
Azure stack can accelerate your data center with power and versatility, helping enterprises to modernize on-premise assets, develop cloud skills, and simplify infrastructure.
Get a technical consultation with an Azure stack expert from Sysfore now and get:
- Azure stack architecture solution review
- Assistance in planning the architecture of your solution
- Assistance in price and guidance
- Use these materials as rudimentary deployment plan
Sysfore, a Microsoft Gold partner, uses leading network, technology, and service expertise to deliver our service anytime, virtually anywhere, quickly and efficiently. Contact one of our experts today and we will help you find the perfect solution for your business. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 (80) 4110 5555.