Nucleus has published a new research report on the ROI from Dynamics 365 deployments, and the findings are groundbreaking. Nucleus found that for every dollar spent, companies realized an average of $16.97 in returns. According to the report summary, “this is significantly higher than the average for both enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM), which deliver, on average, $7.23 and $8.71 respectively”. Nucleus found that companies taking advantage of Microsoft’s investments in cloud and usability, as well as integration and analytics, were able to achieve significant returns by increasing productivity and revenues and reducing costs.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 delivers $16.97 for every dollar spent
The report also dives into the value drivers for the cases which resulted in the impressive returns, finding that common elements to the financial success of deployments include:
- Integration of Microsoft solutions with existing or new data sources and applications which has led to finishing the projects on-time and under-budget.
- Real-time data and embedded analytics functionality which has maximized the value of the company with data-driven decision making.
- Familiarity of the user interfaces across products which have helped customers to speed up onboarding and user adoption process.
- The focus on improving user productivity by automating or standardizing repeatable manual processes
- Innovations from cloud technology which has reduced the initial hardware and ongoing information technology (IT) support spend.
The integration of business capabilities such as ERP and CRM with Office 365, Power BI, PowerApps, and Azure offer even greater value than the industry averages for CRM and ERP. As Microsoft makes further investments in integration and innovation, customers will benefit from the additional value provided by the Dynamics 365 portfolio.
Let Sysfore be your Guide
Whether your organization is ready to get started with Dynamics 365 or have questions on where to start, Sysfore is here to support you.
Know More about:
We, Sysfore Technologies are building Dynamics 365 to meet you where you are, at every step of your journey. Contact one of our experts today and to learn how you can implement Dynamics 365 in your organization and find the perfect solution for your business. Write to us at email@example.com or give us a call at +91 (80) 4110 5555 for a free consultation.