Every business runs on information. Without proper cloud management, you are exposing your business to various threats and most importantly expensive downtime. Your Cloud migration strategy should take a holistic view of all the aspects involved in meeting the business and technical goals of your organization which includes Cloud Managed Services. This article talks about how you can manage cloud in an optimum manner to make the most out of it.
This is the 4th part of the Cloud Migration article series, read the other three articles right here.
What is Cloud Managed services?
Single-tenancy, multi-tenancy or a hybrid cloud environment, you need extensive cloud knowledge to support it. In many instances, the internal IT team don’t possess enough bandwidth, knowledge or resources to upskill on time to effectively maintain a cloud environment. A Cloud Managed Services provider will not only help you in managing your cloud security, computing, storage, network operations, application stacks but also provide technical support to automate and enhance your business operations.
As per the recent report by a CompTIA survey of over 400 businesses who utilize some sort of managed service, reported that
- 46% have reduced their budget by 25% or more
- 13% of the above cut IT spending by more than 50%
- 50% said they have cut annual costs by anywhere from 1% to 24%
Cloud managed services is all about entrusting your daily IT management for cloud-based services in safe hands so that you can stop worrying about threats to your information or expensive downtime and focus on running your business.
6 Benefits Of Cloud Managed Service Providers
- Cost Saving – Hiring a full-time IT department for a small to medium sized business is expensive and often unnecessary. You can control and reduce costly network maintenance, by outsourcing your cloud managed services. A cloud managed services provider like Sysfore technologies can help your organization save thousands of dollars each year on the cost of an in-house IT department.
- Subscription Plans – Optimize your IT support expenditure with fixed monthly service plans that are customized as per your requirements and budget.
- Scope based annual engagement model
- Incident-based engagement model
- Robust Infrastructure – Depending on the service agreement, a cloud managed services provider can scan and monitor the network for patch requirements, security and more. A CMS provider will also incorporate your current business practices with your network to coincide with your organizational goals.
- Centralized Network Services and Fast Response Times– All your applications and servers will be managed in a central data center. This allows you to build a centralized network where users can access centralized data including virtual services
- Data Safety – Secure your data across all cloud services and applications. In the event of a disaster, your business and operations can continue with minimal downtime
- Technical Expertise – When vendor specific issues arise, cloud managed service provider can take care of the issue without your intervention on the same. As a certified Microsoft Gold partner and AWS consulting partner, we understand the technicalities involved and can help you get back in business in no time.
Sysfore Ease – Service around the clock
As a Cloud service provider, our technicians come with years of experience and we are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our experts constantly monitor your servers and systems and update them as required – of course without any further costs or request from you. All our services are monitored, and we ensure you get the best of our services your business demands.
We provide the following services that enable automation, brokerage, governance, and lifecycle management of cloud services.
What differentiates us from other service providers is our inimitable skill of multi-cloud management. We understand cloud applications and the importance of security for your Infrastructure.
Sysfore, A Microsoft Cloud solution provider and a Gold Partner, uses leading network, technology, and service expertise to deliver our service anytime, virtually anywhere, quickly and efficiently. We have helped over 80 small enterprises and 30 mid-sized enterprises across the globe for a successful cloud migration in the past 8 years. Contact one of our experts today and we will help you find the perfect solution for your business. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91 (80) 4110 5555.