Small and medium businesses almost entirely rely on SAP Business One for managing their business with greater clarity, including accounting & financials, sales, CRM, inventory, production, reporting, purchasing, and other operations on the cloud. Both Azure and Amazon Web Service supports this business solution.
SAP Business One helps to have a centralized location for your company information for easy sharing between departments. This reduces the administrative costs and allows you to make informed and accurate business decisions. It allows you to streamline your end-to-end operations, gain instant access to complete information, and accelerate profitable growth.
Some of the features & benefits you can expect to see in the SAP Business One Cloud solution are:
- Highly customizable – Since the key functions can be implemented according to your business needs, you can add additional functions as your business grows.
- Lower administrative costs by minimizing training requirements. It even includes hyperlinks to free on-line video training in context of the related screens
- Lower TCO– The cloud platform enables businesses to quickly deploy SAP solutions and reduce the total cost of ownership (TCO) of running SAP systems by up to 70%, compared to traditional on-premises infrastructure.
- Focus on OPEX instead of CAPEX– Replace the fixed capital expense for IT hardware with variable operational expense.
- Enterprise Search– Find any data instantly due to the centralized location for all your information.
- Improved customer relationships– A prompt and efficient customer service with focus on customer satisfaction.
- Industry specific solutions– It has one of the largest ecosystem, which supports functionalities across various industries. There is 3rd party support for their functionalities which is built on the open and flexible architecture.
- Focus on your business and save time– The cloud environment allows you to concentrate on your business, while the service providers will handle the IT infrastructure, hardware and software requirements.
- Increase your bottom line– The system is integrated across modules, it reduces redundant data entry, complex or manual reporting to combine data, errors and delays.
You can contact Sysfore for implementing SAP Business One Cloud hosting for your organization by mailing us on email@example.com or call us at +91-80-4110-5555 and our experts will contact you.